Brew-Curious: YEG’s Brewing History
Saturday, April 18th 2015
Our spring Curiosity Tour is scheduled for April 18, 2015 and this time we’re exploring something new—a bus tour discovering Edmonton’s brewing & malting history!
This is a rare chance to experience Edmonton’s local brewing heritage and modern craft beer industry. We will once again be boarding chartered ETS buses and bringing along tour guides to share significant points of interest of Edmonton’s beer culture, both past and present.
Tour highlights include:
- Visits to historic brewing locations (Molson’s, Bohemian Maid) through to modern craft brewers
- Light breakfast, tour and tasting at Yellowhead brewery
- Tour and tasting with Brewsters & AlleyKat (*off sales available during tour)
- Beer swag! One of a kind pint glass, free Craft Beer Festival tickets ($20 value)
- Prizes from Keg and Cork and more.
In addition to a history packed tour, our friends at Alley Kat have paired up with local beer aficionado Jason Foster to brew a special ECAMP heritage beer – lovingly named GIRDER BENDER. The only opportunity to sample it will be on the tour!
For all ECAMP program announcements including BrewCurious insider updates, sneak peaks, and exciting extras please follow us on social media: @YEGCityasMuseum & facebook.com/YEGCityasMuseum.
We hope to see you on the BrewCurious Heritage Beer Tour!